Monday, June 15, 2015

Sewing Sewing and More Sewing...Part 1 - New Pincushion Styles

Time is flying this year! Man, it'll be Christmas before we know it!

I've been busy sewing some new pincushions and re-organizing my sewing room. I was hoping to be done with it already and be able to show off some pictures but alas, it is still in disarray. 

But...I did get some new pincushion styles completed at least!

The long awaited dog. I will admit, I held off doing this one for as long as I could. I felt it was a betrayal to my Fat Cats. But it's done, I did it and I don't feel too guilty about it. So here's the first Pudgy Puppy!


And a pirate pig, because well why not? I'm also working on a viking pig as well.




Another long awaited cat: A Zombie! 





Hope you like them! Many more to come before the end of the holiday season. And if you ever have suggestions for Fat Cats you'd like to see, just pass them along to me!

No comments: