Sunday, October 12, 2014

Jack Fattington Cat Pincushion!

Hello all! Good grief it seems like I just keep getting sick! I've caught 3 different bugs in the last month and a half. Not acceptable at all. So I haven't had a chance to do all the fun projects I've got planned for myself. Good news is I only have another week of work and then I'm on vacation for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!!! I've never been so happy in my life! I better get lots done in that time! But...at least I got one new Fat Cat Pincushion done.

Meet Jack Fattington!


He's made from felt and is stuffed with polyester fiberfill. He's made from my own patterns and stands approximately 5.5 inches (14 cms) tall and measures approximately 11 inches (28 cms) around the belly.




If you'd like to see him in my Etsy shop, click HERE!

 Still to come: Sally and a zombie girl fat cat pincushion and lots of Halloween stuff!




Come on vacation, you can't come fast enough! 

No comments: